1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs, Please!
Five Things about Me
1. I have an older sister.
2. I think it would be really awesome to own a pet raccoon.
3. I've never had a cavity. But I did once chip my tooth on a peach seed (but I got it fixed).
4. I've also never had a broken bone, despite having done all sorts of crazy stuff.
5. If I were to give everyone one piece of advice, it would be to not worry about what others think of you, and do what you want. This is pretty important. Because if you're not doing things you want to do, you're wasting your time. Oh and also watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, its an old show, so dated, but extremely good. I'm serious watch it!
Vamprettamh's Ten Questions for me:
1. How are you? ^^
Good! Fine, great, etc. Can't complain!
2. What are your inspirations?
Oooh good question. Well for A&A I would say my inspiration comes from real-life experiences, my own brain, and also to a lesser extent certain tv shows.
3. Quick! Do you own a book collection.
If by "book" you mean "magazine..." Ahem not really but my fav book is probably the great gatsby
4. whats the best thing you ever did?
I'm not sure... that depends on what you mean by "best." Do you mean best as in nicest? Or best as in most fun? Or best as in felt the best?
5. Favorite thing you remember about school?
Well getting in trouble was usually pretty fun. Of course, not as fun as getting away with stuff. Like for example - ehhh maybe I shouldn't say...
6. Whats your favorite food?
That's a tough one. Pizza, or hamburgers, or licorice, or ice cream. The stuff that's bad for you is always the best isn't it?
7. Thing you most excel at?
8. How do you spend your free time?
Researching stuff, getting to the bottom of things, watching tv, doing art, working, and spending time with friends
9. Worst day of your life?
I have to say, I am really very lucky to have never really had anything bad happen to me
10. Most random thing you do?
That's a good one... umm. I like to walk barefoot through mud. That's pretty random right? I also will randomly grab my friends' purses and dump them out, because I want to know what's in there! I'm crazy like that
My ten questions for those I'm tagging:
1. What's in your purse? (hah). I will also settle for what's on your desk wherever your computer is / you currently are.
2. What's the most trouble you've ever been in?
3. Tell me about a time you SHOULD have gotten in trouble but didn't?
4. What's something that annoys you that probably shouldn't?
5. What's something you find sexy that's just totally random? An example, one of my friends thinks teeth are sexy. So something not obvious in other words.
6. What is something you would like to see happen in A&A?
7. What is something you want to do, that you're probably gonna do, but you haven't done it yet? EXCLUDING anything involving travel, and excluding anything you're going to have to do (like having a job etc). Make it interesting!
8. Your friend has told you a deep dark secret that she doesn't want you to tell anyone. But guess what? You can tell me and she'll never know. I know keeping it to yourself is just eating you up inside so let's hear it hahaha!! But nothing too disturbing kay let's keep it light hearted.
9. What in your opinion is the funniest TV show of all time?
10. Have you ever seen a ghost or encountered something supernatural? If so spill it.
You're tagged, people! I tried to make the questions interesting for ya so you're welcome!